World Class Virtual Assistant
employment type: contract
You’re whip-smart. Insanely organized & motivated. Fast & accurate. And a DIYer who can teach yourself *anything* with ease. You’d be thrilled to get paid to learn a cutting-edge skill set and take a creative visionary’s ideas and turn them into reality. Am I talking about you? Then read on, my friend!
We’re a super-fun, humorous, and edgy digital publishing company that empowers others through positive psychology, personal development, and team-building techniques. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs live more full + happy lives by giving them the tools to rip-off the chains put on by their insanely-busy-businesses — and step foot into their bold, delicious and wildly more beautiful lives.(See www.bonniefahy.comfor more.) Our flagship digital course, Source it!, was featured in Forbes as “the world’s premiere education in online hiring and outsourcing for entrepreneurs,” and went to a multi-six figure level in our first six months of launching. Now we’re looking for a key player to grow with us as we expand to 7 figures – and take bragging rights for getting us there!
- Organized is your middle name– Your life is color-coded on your Google Calendar, and you’re always three steps ahead of the game. You can multitask, prioritize, and juggle multiple components of a project with ease.
- Problem-Solver – You jump head first into solving problems, even if you don’t 100% understand them. You see new challenges and skills as a mountain to be conquered, not as a roadblock. You think ANY problem is solvable, as long as you’re the one doing the solving.
- Great communicator – You’re a crystal-clear communicator who can communicate kindly but assertively. You say what needs to be said directly, but you’re very pleasant to work with
- You learn insanely fast – You learn new skills rapidly and independently – you don’t need anyone to hold your hand through the learning process.
- Detail oriented – You are so detail oriented and organized, you make Monica Gellar look laid back. Typos and mistakes just don’t make sense to you – accurate is your middle name. And a disorganized Google drive? Makes your skin crawl.
- Fast & High Quality — When it comes to getting things done quickly, you’re on it – you’re incredibly time efficient (without sacrificing accuracy) and love checking things off your to do list. You’re great at looking at large tasks and breaking them up into small, manageable milestones.
- A-player – You strive to be the best in everything that you do. Success – both personal and professional – is important to you. You’re the type of person who can’t start the day without a workout, you love to meditate and your life is in great-order both personally and professionally.
- High EQ – You have a strong sense of how people work and you know how to be super diplomatic. You know how to give honest feedback while building a relationship.
- High integrity – Friends and family would describe you as: upbeat, hardworking, honest to a fault, and 10,000% reliable. Missing a deadline is crazy-talk to you.
- Radiate positivity – You’re a pleasure to work with. You radiate positivity and know that ALL problems have a solution that isn’t too far away if you simple take a deep breath and remind yourself: you’ve got this.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Systems Creator: You’ll get paid to learn the ins-and-outs of to take on new (like building a huge social media following on podcasts, YouTube,
- Hiring superstar– You’ll be in charge of hiring and offloading the freelancers + interns for each project. (For example, during a launch more programmers and designers will be needed. It’ll be your job to find, direct and communicate with them on Bonnie’s behalf.)
- Ring-leader– You will be center of each project and will map out the entire task-list and timeline to ensure everything gets done. You’ll continually evaluate each project on an ongoing basis to make sure it’s on track, and prioritize the work ﬂow as needed.
- Hiring –You’ll get to learn Bonnie’s signature hiring process where she builds the world’s best teams using both local and global freelancers and you’ll get to see how we save $60-$80/hour internationally through the power of outsourcing & will use that process to hire people
- Captain quality control– You will reviews each part of the project to make sure it’s a functioning (i.e. Ensure that there’s no broken links/ landing pages /errors on a critical launch element)’
- Run the day-to-day tasks – Each day you’ll be asked to send emails/calls on Bonnie’s behalf, do research, and help make sure that Bonnie’s business and life runs smoothly.
- Manager to everyone – You’ll manage team members like our Facebook ads manager, our other virtual assistants, our customer service reps, designers, copywriters, developers, etc.) to ensure each team member is on time with his/her deliverables with regular check-ins
- God(dess) of SOP’s– You will get to create our SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure) and ensure they are followed and are met by each team member.
SAMPLE PROJECTS YOU’LL HANDLE:
- Budget Master + Score Keeper – You’ll keep our projects on time and on budget and make sure all our sales metrics are on track each week.
- Launch Live Webinars Smoothly – We’re launching a live webinar. You’ll be in charge of the tech person who can help us get this executed quickly + efficiently. You’ll also be the person to check to see that every e-mail is sent out correctly and there’s no glaring errors that could cost us sales.
- Hire Interns + Offshore VA’s + Local Freelancers – You’ll be given our signature hiring process and then you’ll run with it. You’ll find hardworking A-players who can drive key parts of our business.
- Create a Content System – Every week we’ll deliver content that will thrill, uplift and inspire our audience to live their best life while they’re still alive You’ll help create a weekly content syndication system that includes e-mail and social and help decide what’s the most cost-effective and efficient way to deliver it using our global team + local freelancers.
- Build a Huge Following –We’ve done incredible things with cold traffic and now it’s time to turn to warm traffic. How will we build a huge following in record time? You’ll drive the process that sets our brand recognition + audience to new heights. You don’t need to have this expertise already, but you can find the right resources + people to help us get there.
- Affiliate Program –Our customers love our product and now it’s time to expand our reach. You’ll build out an affiliate system so it can be shared by other thought-leaders.
- Source it! Overhaul – Our course has some elements that need to be updated, you’ll help direct this project and determine who needs to do what and in what priority order.
YOU WON’T LOVE THIS JOB IF…
- You’re a starter not a finisher – You love starting projects but often find that deadlines are more of loose suggestions to you. And you don’t get uncomfortable when tasks are left undone.
- You’re a creative visionary – You’re more of a “big picture” and highly-talented creative genius than a highly-efficient implementer.
- You need 25-40 hours a week – This is ideal for someone who already has other clients or other sources of income as the hours will be part-time.
- You can’t work in Eastern Standard Time – The hours are flexible, but often we’ll create a schedule together that runs in EST; likely starting around 10:30 AM EST.
- You are frequently late. Deadlines make you anxious. Time-management is something you struggle with.
- You prefer hand-holding – Your first instinct when faced with a problem is to come to your boss asking a question. So much of this role requires problem-solving where you may not have all the critical information and you’ll get to solve it on your own.
- This a remote contract position
- Hours are flexible – We can determine this together as we create the scope of the project. My estimate is that it will take anywhere from 10 – 20 hours a week; potentially more as we approach our upcoming launch, but we’re happy to work with you on this to make it work for both of us.
- You’ll get paid to do what you love: you’ll watch from backstage, knowing that the show was able to go on because of all your behind-the-scenes work
- You’ll laugh on a daily basis –Bonnie is funny. She loves to have fun at work and secretly fears if she’s not entertaining people no one will love her. 😉 She’ll try to make you laugh every day, and you’ll keep her on task.
- You’ll learn non-stop – You’ll learn the ins and outs of online marketing, content development, cutting-edge lead generation techniques, how to build a thriving community in record time, and so much more.
- You’ll be part of an incredible team– We’re firm believers in the power of kindness in the workplace and are dedicated to uplifting, supporting, and growing every person on our team while we get incredible results.
- You’ll help change lives – You’ll read thank you notes from customers who write about what their lives were like before and after being exposed to the material that we create, and you’ll get a HUGE glow in knowing you were key executor in them receiving that material.
Step #1: Please attach your resume and use the subject line: Your Name – 4 Letter Type – World Class VA. See Step #2 to determine your “4 Letter Type”.
Step #2: In lieu of a cover letter, we’d like to get to know you by having you take your personality assessment. Rest assured we don’t choose anyone based on just the assessment results; it just helps us understand you a bit better. You can find it by Googling 16 personalities, and going to Free Personality Test. It should take 12 minutes. Please be sure to include your “type” in it’s 4 letter form, ie ENFP, INTJ, ESTJ, etc. in the subject line of your e-mail to be considered for the next round.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $35.00 /hour